Want to learn why you should start with a juice cleanse to help jumpstart your juicing journey? Drinking detox juice allows our digestive system a rest and it’s a good way to:
- Give your digestive system a break so your body can heal and repair itself quickly.
- Blast your system with pure nutrition that your body can absorb immediately
- Help your liver and kidneys detoxify your body
- Beat the bulge & Slim down
- Increase your energy levels
Not finding all the information needed to make an informed decision about your juicing journey? No worries, use our contact information below to get in touch. We’d be happy to chat with you!
Solid plant-based foods have to go through the digestive process before our bodies can make use of them. That means that even when we do eat the right foods, our damaged digestive systems (due to toxic/nutrient lacking) prevent us from fully absorbing and utilizing the nutrition that these foods have to offer.
When you drink raw, cold-pressed juice, you bypass the digestive process and maximize the nutrients you’re able to soak up. Your digestive system gets to rest as your body is directly blasted with concentrated nutrition.
Fresh juice has a much higher concentration of instantly absorbable nutrients than any other form of sustenance! As a result, your whole body is rebooted, revitalized, and restored.
When you give your body nothing but pure nutrition that it can absorb easily and quickly, you start to feel the effects immediately! Many people see the following during and after a juice cleanse:
- Rapid weight loss
- Detox & Hydrate
- Reset for Healthier Eating Habits
- Eliminate Bloating
- Regulate Blood Sugar
- Reduce Chronic Inflammation
- Prevent Heart Disease
- More energy
- Clear bright skin
- Powerful workouts
- Deeper sleep
- Stronger immune system
- Increased focus
There is no cut and dry answer. It all depends on your personal situation, and we notice there is a range of different frequencies that our customers do a juice cleanse:
- At a minimum, it is beneficial to cleanse once every three months (a lot of people like to time this with the changing of the seasons).
- Once a month to keep your health and weight loss goals on track.
- Once a week (3-5 days) for a month or longer for more serious health and weight loss goals.
- The ultimate juice cleanse: every day for 2+ weeks. Yes, this is healthy as long as you are getting enough variety. You can supplement our juices with raw fruits and vegetables or protein smoothies.
1. Put all of your juice bags in the freezer immediately and store until you are ready to drink them.
2. Thaw in refrigerator those juices that you intend to drink for the next day.
TIP: Put the amount of bags you need for the day in the fridge the night before. Bags thaw relatively easily usually in 18-24 hours, depending on your fridge temperature.
3. Drink within 24 hours of thawing. Once thawed, drink bags should remain in the refrigerator and consumed within 48 hours.
NOTE: Separation is natural once thawed, shake well and enjoy Danie’s Delicious Detox Drink!
Once your juices are purchased and delivered, you cannot return the juices for any reason at any time.
If a promotional (promo) or coupon code is available, you may enter it on the Checkout page/screen to enjoy a percentage or flat fee discount.
If juices are not delivered, our team will confirm with the shipping/delivery company to confirm delivery was not completed. If it was an error due the shipping/delivery company, or Danie’s Natural Juice Blends, we will resolve the matter internally. A refund may be provided at our customer service teams’ discretion. If the error was due to the client/customer providing the wrong address; the client/customer will not be refunded.
Subscriptions must be canceled within 10 business days prior to delivery of juices. Cancelation requires a phone call to our Customer Service team and written email notification.
All payment options are shown at checkout. We do not offer any alternative payment options other than those shown at checkout.